Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Halloween at Music Class

October 28, 2009 Wednesday
All the kids dressed up at music class today. One of our members who loves photography took professional pics of the kids as well. We had a lot of fun! I thought the pictures were adorable!

Ta Da! A princess of course!

And Princesses are always in charge!

They are also sweet and beautiful!
Princess Mircea
She fits the role magnificently!

Peek a boo!

Awwww! you are a sweetie Casper!

So patient with all the dressing up.

Casper and his mom!

Yvonne is great with Casper!

The wonderful group of ladies that I volunteer with at Mainly Music

1 comment:

GIEJ Long said...

The pictures ARE addorable! All of them.
I love your princess! I loved her since she was a few days old :-). I'll always remenber that super cute little face.