Wednesday, June 10, 2009

My BIG Boy!


Just a quick update on Casper. He loves to crawl around! It is quite funny, as he much of the time uses his fist instead of an open hand to crawl! (That is what Bry has to do due to his injury--so when Bry watched him do it, he said, "Did this suddenly become genetic?)

Casper also likes to pull himself up onto his feet. (He is quite strong!) Yesterday, June 9th, he was standing on his feet, and he let go of what he was holding on to, and reached for me! Of course he tipped over (grin), but it was still cool!

Casper has also become totally interested in solid food. He is a carnivore! The other day we had nachos, and he ate the ground beef and black beans. He also has eaten sausage, chicken and a hotdog. Meat is Yummy! Oh, and he will eat other food as well--but he likes the meat!

I will say that one of our favorite things is his big belly laugh! It is awesome!

Oh, and did I mention that he now has 4 teeth. (and they are sharp!) He might be growing a 5th one as well. . .

1 comment:

Grumpy and Dayka said...

Well Bry might wonder if it NOW becomes genetic but it IS genetic!! That is how Bryan crawled when he was learning to crawl!! I have pictures unless of course I have given them to you! :>) (Look in his baby book - I THINK!! :>) )