Thursday, June 18, 2009

Uncle Bud

Saturday, June 6th

Every year we get together as a memorial to my Uncle Bud. Usually we eat at Whistlin Jacks on the pass; however, this year my cousin Dan and his family were unable to make it, so we decided to make the breakfast place closer.
It was a lot of fun and chaos--which means we will continue to do it next year too!
We ate at the Maltby Cafe, about an hour north of us. Those who made it were: Ginny's family (minus Steve), Beth's family, Beaner and Allen (Beaner is my cousin), my dad and mom, and us.
Bry says, make sure you write that it was crowded, because somebody reserved a table for 12 and there were 16 of us (BRUCE)!!!


The handsomest boys at the table

Allen (almost cut out), Beaner, Grandpa, Mircea and Joe
Reading the menu or coloring
Samantha, Ginny and Alex

My twin sisters family with Casper stealing the show

Beth, Troy, Joe and Danny

Grandpa and Mircea

The "CINNAMON ROLLS"
We ordered 4 for the 16 of us
Grandpa took 1.5 home with him
They were rather large!

The BITE

The BLISS!

Alex
Danny
Mircea eating CREAM
Casper patting Joe's cheeks!
Casper liked all the attention--
The kids would come over to our side of the table to visit him
Samantha
Getting our food.
There was too much food, so a lot was left over.
Cutting up pancakes, sausages, etc.
Then all conversations stopped!
(Well, Casper would complain periodically if I didn't give him my sausages fast enough)
We ate, Grandpa paid, we left.
I think we'll do it again next year!
(Uncle Bud would have really enjoyed this!)

No comments: