Friday, July 3, 2009

Helping around the house!

Wednesday July 1st

A couple days ago I took a nap, and when Bry woke me, he said that when I went out of the room I would see "a trail of Casper". The following is an example!
I went grocery shopping today. Mircea was babysitting Grandpa--or was he babysitting her? I will have to think about it, and maybe call Grandma to find out! Anyway, I carried Casper on my back through the store, and ended up spending an insane amount on groceries--though considering I hadn't been in a while, maybe it wasn't an insane amount! It was a LONG trip though, and the cart was heaping with stuff. Well, I take it home to start putting it away, and well it seems that Casper decided that I needed some help. . .

I had already picked up some of the items he had knocked down and spilled before I took this picture--but then as I noticed how proud he was, I stopped and took a picture!

No comments: