Monday, October 25, 2010

5/9/2010 Mother's day at the zoo

Sunday
We met my folk's for lunch at the Ram--Happy Mother's Day, Mom!
My mom and I had a very enjoyable Mother's Day lunch with Dad, Bryan, Mircea and Casper. Then we headed off to the Woodland Park Zoo for the rest of the day. The rest of the SUNNY day, I might add!
So many animals to see! It was exciting to sign the animals to Casper, and watch him sign them back. Mircea was full of energy and fun, and looked especially cute with her new sunglasses from Grandma. I must say it was a wonderful mother's day, and I am very happy with my lot in life!--I have a wonderful husband and 2 fantastic kids!


Casper, Papa and Mircea



Typical: One kid is being held so the other one needs to be also!

The 2 mother's!

Bryan, Porsche, Mircea, Grandma, Papa, Casper
Thanks for a fun lunch!

Now, Off to the zoo. . . .



Cea likes to climb anything and everything. Her favorite thing to climb is trees.

Watching for penguins

Such a cutie in his Sunday clothes and new sun hat

Look Dad!

Mircea ran over to the sign so she could read it!
The fact she cannot read yet doesn't seem to matter! :)

Thanks for your help pushing the stroller Casper.

This play area at the zoo was fabulous!
It was perfect for the kids to run around and blow off steam.










They were fighting. It was interesting.

What an adorable turtle!

We got to try out every drinking fountain!



The kids really enjoyed seeing the monkey so close!

Mircea and Porsche
We had a lot of fun today!

No comments: