Monday, March 30, 2009

Flushed Away . . .

Today, Mircea kept telling me about the fish and the toilet. I couldn't figure out what she was talking about?!?!?!? . . . then I counted the fish. . . 1 2 3 4 5 ???? there was NO 6th fish! I called Bryan, and learned that one had passed away, and they flushed it.
The Fish Funeral Service went as follows:
Bryan scooped him out, dropped him in the toilet. Mircea spoke, "Bye Bye Fishie, I love you!" *FLUSH*
I called Bry and told him-- "when important events like that happen--please tell me, so I am aware, of what is going through her head the rest of the day!"
She doesn't quite understand what death is--and I am beginning to think that she associates it with *FLUSH*

1 comment:

Grumpy and Dayka said...

soooo what happened to the 'not dieing' thing? Bry must have gotten the 'fish' thing from his dad... only Loren did guppies.. and you've heard the phrase 'multiplying like guppies" ?well our's died... :>P
Too bad for Loren.. too good for me!! :>) HA!!