Monday, March 30, 2009

What!?!?! Casper in a dress?!?!?!

Today, I was going to put away some dresses that Beth and I wore when we were babies--I was a bit sad, because Cea was able to only wear 1 of them, as she was too big before I got them. Suddenly, I got a fabulous idea. . . and since Bryan wasn't around to stop me. . . I acted upon it.
The following are pictures of Casper in my old baby clothes! SNICKER>he really isn't going to like these in several more years!


AAAAAH!
When Cea wore this when she was little, it was like a little Shirley Temple dress--as it only went to the bottom of her diaper. She looked expecially sweet in it! There is a pink one too--but I figured Casper only had to wear one of them!

I wore this dress for my 1st birthday!
You can tell he has no clue what is going on--he's smiling!


Mircea had to get in on the action, so Casper got to miss out wearing one of the outfits--I'm sure he will thank her later! But this little pink dress with white polka dots has a very cute matching diaper cover!

2 comments:

Grumpy and Dayka said...

He IS cute, even in a dress...

Troy and Beth said...

he looks just like us! Wait a minute...he looks like Bryan...wait a minute...i don't want to EVER see Bryan in a dress!