Friday, March 20, 2009

Just Learning. . .












I have just joined the blogging world. Candy helped me create this blog: so bear in mind that I am just learning how to work all this stuff. I don't really have anything to write, but thought I would post pics of the two reasons we have a blog--Mircea and Casper. We finally decided that we needed something to keep Daka and Grumpy updated regarding the grand kids. Hope you all enjoy it. The following pics are ones we had taken at Sears. Casper is 6 months old and Mircea is 3 years old.
By the way, Daka, I am sending some of the pics to you hard copy---so don't print too many before you get them! :)

4 comments:

Teresa said...

Hey, welcome to the blogger world! Cea has really grown since I last saw her (I think at Katie's open house..) I love the photo of her jumping on the trampoline, really shows off her dress and beautiful hair (of which my nieces have always lacked!). And I really like the second photo of Casper in this post - it looks like he should be holding a guitar! Looks like things are fun at your house, take care!

Steve'nCandy said...

hey porsche... now my blog is no longer the only one 'featuring' cea and casper! :)
cute pictures!

Anonymous said...

Figure Daka and Grumpy better get to making posts or we might be shut out of the family!! Do love to see those pictures altho we KNOW that real life would be much more better..... I really like the first pic on the page of Casper... his chubby little legs.. and as Teresa said about that second pic I too thought he was getting his hands set for a guitar!! And I can just about hear Cea laughing on some of those pics... HUGS and LOVE from Grumpy and Daka

Grumpy and Dayka said...

YEAH!!!! We got some of these pics in our mailbox !! MANY THANKS!! HUGS from Grumpy and Daka