Saturday, March 21, 2009

Snow Day

(So you might be wondering why I am blogging about past events.--well, we never got to share it with Daka and Grumpy before--so now is our opportunity.)

SNOW WEEK:
December 18, 2008

We got a lot of snow (stop laughing all you people from Alaska, the midwest, and the east) maybe I will add to my sentence--we got a lot of snow FOR US here in western WA. So here are the pics of the 18th, when Bry and Cea went out into the snow. Then that evening, we had 2 of our workers join us to spend the night. We ate a dinner of sauerkraut pizza and were talking about the snow, and somehow it came up about how much fun it would be to go sledding. . . so we did!

Getting all the snow clothes on!


Bye Mom and Casper

Cea has the right idea on how to go up a hill when it snows.
I don't envy Bryan his job!


After dinner we all head out to sled.
Here is Heidi and Cea

As we walked up to the sledding hill, Bryan started heading down the hill.


Here is Courtney heading down the hill. . .

Heidi and Courtney

The hill


The Race!

Porsche and Cea (This sled went the slowest--which Cea preferred!)


Cea and Bry in a sled that didn't work out so well as a sled.

I believe the comment was made here at the top of the hill, "I would love to go one more time--but I don't think I want to climb the hill again!" (we did all go down once more anyway, and huffed and puffed our way back up. It was too fun not too!)

Snow Angel Time


Can you tell it was fun!?!?!?!


It was quite sad when Courtney and Heidi left the next day!
I thought they were quite brave with all the driving in the snow.
I stayed home and didn't go anywhere unless Bryan was driving.

No comments: