Friday, May 8, 2009

The artist

Wednesday, May 6th

We had a great time in music class. The songs were fun, the snack was yummy, and we got to play with playdoh. When we got home Mircea said, "Mom, I need to paint today." So, we had lunch and I got out the water color paints. We tried the little ones you see in the picture, then we switched to other water color paints, and then we switched to some press down and paint items--which worked the best.
We painted together--so items like the laundry did not get done--but painting is WAY more fun than laundry!
Uh, I would recommend that NO ONE visit us the next couple days, as we might not have any clothes! snicker!

Starting out . . .
We have done several feet of painting at this point!

3 comments:

Grumpy and Dayka said...

I would like to order enough painting to paper my bedroom please!! And of course a little girl with puppy ears to go along with it!!
:>) Love and hugs, Daka

Renee said...

Oh, how FUN this looks. I think Grandma Laurel's idea of using this for papering her bedroom is really quite brilliant!

BuZy Family said...

I love that table. What's laundry when compared to time with kids anyway? You can always put dirty clothes on but you can't get back the time with the kids.:) Does she give art lessons?
Sandra