Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Playdate with Spencer and Carson

Mircea, Casper and I were invited over for a playdate 10 am May 7th by Spencer and Carson and of course their mom Teresa.
We all had a wonderful time! Unfortunately I didn't pull my camera out early enough to take many pics. . . and then to top it off, the picture of Carson that I took, I accidentally deleted--so I don't have a picture of him!--Bummer!
The kids were all a bit shy with each other, but I am betting that will quit after they get together a little more.
The cutest part of our time there was when Spencer and Cea played the 3 little pigs and the big bad wolf. (Cea loves the story, and giggles hysterically when you say, "not by the hair on my chinny chin chin!" She also loves to sing "who's afraid of the big bad wolf? the big bad wolf? the big bad wolf? Who's afraid of the big bad wolf? Tra La La La Laaa!")

Mircea and Spencer reading
Engrossed in the story
Casper full of laughs and giggles

No comments: