Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Kittens and the mean Daddy

This also happened on the busy day of May 6th.

Kittens were born into the family where we go to Bible study. We got to see the kittens. They are not even a week old. (I think.) Anyway, Mircea loved them and was thrilled that she got to hold them.
On Thursday, she made the comment that she wanted a kitten. She wanted a BLACK kitten but her Daddy won't let her keep it. (Personally, I think that if her Daddy had seen her with her wide blue eyes as she said that, that he would say she could have one!)
They had black, white and orange kittens. The mama was very nice about letting us hold her babies!

Our friend Tianna holding one of the kittens
She wants to keep this one--look how nicely she can hold it!
A close up!
aaaaah!
I got to hold one too!
I love kittens--it is just unfortunate that they grow up to be cats!

Holding another kitten.

4 comments:

Grumpy and Dayka said...

Well I am with you... it is too bad that kitty's grow into CATS!!! And I am with Bry - NO CATS!!! :>) Sorry Cea... Your daddy learned well. :>)

Steve'nCandy said...

if i saw those big blue eyes ask for a kitty.... as the auntie i would have made sure she had at LEAST one! :D :) cea, i'm in your corner!

Sean Young said...

Sorry Cea, Uncle Sean votes "NO CATS" too. Visiting kitties at Brielle and Dylan's house will make Wednesday Night Bible Study something to look forward to though!

Laura Jelinek said...

I have the perfect "I want a cat" story for you. I'll post it on my blog cause it's a little long.