Friday, May 29, 2009

Feeding time at the zoo--umm I mean our house!

Thursday May 21st
Casper still doesn't eat baby food--but this was another attempt at seeing if he would be interested. . . He had a lot of help with feeding--which meant there was a bit of clean up to do!


Cea feeding Casper
No time to smile for pictures--here is another bite!
Somebody sneaking in a taste!

Yay, another bite
okay, now focus "I'm one with the spoon, I'm one with the spoon"
Chomp!
Hey, I wasn't finished, give that back!
Smack, Slurp, Smack, Slurp

Crash!
(that was Cea,
she put the lid on the jar,
then took it off,
and had this unfortunate thing happen)
Okay, no one move while mom gets the paper towel roll

This means I put the camera down, and no more pics were taken!
Oh well, we all stayed happy through it all--that's what counts

1 comment:

Grumpy and Dayka said...

Looks like he is eating the osmosis way!! Right thru the skin!! :>) Besides I thought he had the eating thing figured out -ICE CREAM!! and that doesn't look like ice cream... Come on Mom!! :>)