Tuesday, April 7, 2009

The Box . . .

Today started out pretty normal (if you can call our household normal that is. . .) Mircea got up, picked out her own clothes and dressed herself. Then she changed Casper's diaper for him--it was her first time--all I did was hand her wipes. It was quite a funny commentary, "Oooh Casper, NO, DON'T PUT YOUR HANDS THERE!, STOP WIGGLING! MOOOOOMMMMM, CASPER IS WIGGLING!. . ." etc.

Then, later this morning, we went to the gym that I recently got a membership at. Mircea and Casper stayed at the daycare there while I had a personal training--"ooooh my aching ________(insert word)!!!" Well, at least Casper and Cea did great at the day care.

We came home with plans to have a yummy Cea-Dia (quesadilla) with cheese and black beans, then a nap, and maybe a visit to the park, with some cleanup thrown in.

"BUT WAIT! . . .
What is this I see in our driveway! . . . A suspicious brown package! . . .
Who could it be from? . . . Daka and Grumpy?!?! . . .

BACK AWAY FROM THE BOX!!!"

When it came down to it, I did not call a bomb squad. (But I probably should have!--cuz my living room looks like a bomb exploded! snicker!) Here is a little pictorial of the rest of the experience.

Uh Oh, What does that mean?!?!?!?!

Full to the brim!

Cea with her loot! She was/is quite excited.




Then we had a little interlude--as I went to pick up Casper so we could take his picture, well, he needed to be stripped and cleaned! POOEY! He messed to his armpits, front and back! He was the only one who thought it was funny too!--Typical! So we immediately used one of his new outfits!

YAY! look at me and all my stuff--ALL MINE!!! hands off, I get to chew on it first!




Thank you Daka and Grumpy!

2 comments:

Grumpy and Dayka said...

Did I not warn you!! Random was the key word!! What this all is, is the stuff that I got to stuff around the horse that I am TRYING to get to your house... but can't seem to find a box big enough... and then Darren said I can take it out when I go... so I figured that before they outgrew the clothes I would just send them... and now not too sure WHEN Darren is going... Not sure he is really ready even if he has graduated... so no idea when the horse will get there... So that's my story and I'm sticking to it!! HUGS, Daka and Grumpy too... even if he doesn't know the story!! :>)

Grumpy and Dayka said...

And don't you just love those boots!!!