Thursday, April 9, 2009

Who looks like who? Family traits:

If you see Bryan holding Casper, you might say something like: "Wow, Casper looks just like Bryan!" or "Hey, Check out Bryan and Bryan Jr." . . . you get the point.
Both Mircea and Casper definitely look like Bryan!
Then if you saw Bry's brother Craig's kids: Kip, Karena and Clark; you would find that our kids look alike as well. --Strong genes!
To keep with this theme, I am posting a pic of Mircea at 7 months, and a picture of Casper. I pretty much feel that Mircea looks like Casper with hair, and Casper looks like a bald Mircea.
What do you think?


4 comments:

Renee said...

Yep, I agree, except at the same time the masculine look on Casper and the feminine look on Mircea are very noticable.

GIEJ Long said...

They do look alike, and they both are super super cute. I am glad you posted a picture of Mircea at that age, to remind me of the little girl I was so much in love with. She is the same now, too bad I don't see her and you all more often. By the way, why don't you move over here, you are even closer to your sisters :-)

Sean Young said...

Those two look like brother & sister! Weird.

Steve'nCandy said...

I think bryan is defying all odds and proving that men can have children without women!! YIKES! :) just teasing... I think the kids look like you too!