Sunday, April 5, 2009

Paper bag puppets (we did a few days ago)

My older sister showed me a box she had bought for Samantha. Inside the box are several art projects for kids to do. They are VERY cool art projects, and are definitely awesome for the inartistic parent--which I am. So, I bought one for our household.
The following are 2 paper bag puppets that Mircea made. One is an elephant and the other is a lion. The parts were all punch out, and then you glue them on the paper bag, and then you add stickers (spots) as decoration. We chatted about what each part was, and then Mircea did the gluing and the sticking (sometimes I helped with the gluing, but she always did the sticking!) As you can see, the end result was fun! She liked to put the puppet on her hand and then say, "look mom, it's yawning like this, AAAAAHH."

1 comment:

Renee said...

Cuteness!!! Love the puppets and LOVE Cea's dress!