Thursday, April 2, 2009

Fish update/countdown CRINGE

ummmmm. . . so, I am only seeing 3 active(ish) fish in our tank that should have 4 fish. . . and as I am the one responsible for the tank today while Bryan is gone--GULP! Not to mention that the color is bad on the 3 I do see! Unfortunately, I do believe it is considered impossible to pretend that there are 4 fish when there are only 3 fish--especially since he is an engineer--and can do complicated Math--including knowing the difference between 3 and 4! aaaaargh!!! Hmmmm both my sisters were here today with their kids--maybe I will tell him that one of their kids must have eaten one?!?! I mean that does sound plausible--kids will eat anything! Yes, I think that is what I will say! So if anyone is reading my blog--please don't tell Bryan about the missing fish--OR just back me up on my story about my sisters kids! (uhhhh, try not to mention this to my sisters either!)
or we can just hope, that because I am NOT an engineer, that my counting is off! (I am guessing #4 is hiding/dieing inside the little sculpture thing.)
. . . in reality it looks like we should soon have more offerings for the porcelain god.

1 comment:

Laura Jelinek said...

Ooopppsss I think it must be me. I fed the fish on the blog like a way lot of food cause it was SOO intertaining! SO you can blame it on me and tell Brian that I did it.