Sunday, April 5, 2009

Introducing: Nemo, Marlin, Dorie, Rey, Cody, Tom and Rebel

As you can see, we have now named the fish--well, Cea has named the fish. And we did get a frog--see we are just full of excitement and surprises in our household. The frogs name is Rebel. I don't know which fish is exactly named one of the above names--so just pick a fish and give it one of the above 6 names. If the next time you see that fish and you call it something else, I won't be offended! grin--and since Cea can't tell them apart either, she won't know the difference!
Now, I am sure you all want to know the history behind all the names that Cea picked for the fish. . . So here goes. . . Nemo, Marlin and Dorie are pretty self-explanatory--they are from the movie NEMO--and for those who have not see the movie--all 3 are fish. Rey, is who Bry carpools to work with (it is also the name of one of Cea's invisible friends--I will blog about them later--hmmm it will be interesting trying to take a picture of her invisible friends; I will have to think hard how to do that!). Cody is the name of a boy who was in a Barney movie; Cea fell in love with him. Tom is after Tom Sawyer, and Rebel is after Tom Sawyers pet frog Rebel--from a story.
You have just met our new family members--or should I say--surviving family members; and since they are all looking over my shoulder as I blog (I am sitting next to the tank) they all say, "Nice to meet you!"

Sorry, all I could get was a belly shot; but here is Rebel.

Feel free to count them--see, I told you there were 6!!!

1 comment:

Renee said...

Purty fish!! I like Dorie best, she's the most beautiful! ;)