Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Gladys and Bonnie's Birthday

Date: April 24, 2008

On the above date we went to my moms house to celebrate the birthdays of Gladys and Bonnie. I am not quite sure when exactly their birthdays are--but we were celebrating them that day.

Here are some fun pics from the event:

Gladys and Casper



Casper playing on the floor.
Danny and Casper playing--it appears they might have made a big mess--but I know that they had help from 4 others (and that is if we don't count grandma and grandpa!)
Uh Oh, it looks like some babies might be sick!--and Grandpa isn't on call!
Can these 3 young interns save the day?
Good work, Mircea, Joe and Samantha!
Bonnie, Mircea, Samantha and babies. Isn't this just the sweetest photo!?!?
It makes me smile, as I knew Bonnie when I was a little girl too!
It took Gladys 3 tries to blow out her candle! grin!
It is a good thing we didn't have all the candles on it!
Gladys and Bonnie visiting!
All the kids gathered around Gladys!
She thought it was great that they all wanted to be with her!
Right before lunch!

Papa took Samantha and Mircea for a walk
they got to pose at the big rock down the street!
Aaaaaaah! My sweet little girl!
Papa and Mircea.
(When ever she sees Papa in a picture she says, "Papa likes to pinch my nose!")
Making use of a sunny day and coloring outside.
Time to go for a drive.
We are all "GREEN" over here--as you can see by the carpooling!

No comments: