Friday, April 3, 2009

WAHOOEY! There are 4 fish

For all of you worried about our fish situation, it is looking positive today!! Bryan just came home from his 2 days in Canada--it is 4:30pm. Things were looking VERY grim last night, as you can tell by my blog post--but today I am seeing 4 fish, and they are getting their color back, and they were excited when they got fed. PHEW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So life is happy in our house.
I don't see any reason for anyone reading this to mention the previous post/story to Bry! Grin! I suppose I should feel guilty about asking people to lie--but in all honesty (snicker) I would do the same thing all over again, if I had too.

On another positive note--Bry bought Cea and Casper t-shirts, and also brought back a hockey puck for Cea.

Anyway, Hooray for 4 fish! and Hooray for the responsibility of the fish switching back to Bryan.

Actually, the one positive aspect of the fish dieing is that Cea is learning to count backwards! *snicker* 6 5 4 . . . (she would even hold up 6 fingers, then 5, then 4 . . .)

1 comment:

Steve'nCandy said...

that is one way to teach your kid to count... but you're going to have to explain how one came back from the dead! *grin*
i love your blog.. its a whole drama series! haha!